Saturday, September 09, 2006

All work & No play this week.








Where on earth did this week go? Only a four day work week this past week but I feel like I worked 10 days straight! It's been a full week for me and thankfully a major portion of my current project is over and done with! Ever been through the restoration & painting process!? Well I can tell you it's alot of detail and alot of work. With the time contstraint to get this project finished by the end of this week, I pitched in and helped the painting crew. I know, what was I thinking!... but I had some good laughs and a few scary moments too with the crew. They were quite happy to have another pair of hands on the job. I'm happy to say that we got things all finished off and cleaned up by 5:45pm last night and the crew & I sat back and enjoyed a Friday evening beer together to admire our handy work.

I'm looking forward to next week, a lighter work load, an evening at the ballet, my parents coming to town to visit and a day off on Friday to go shopping with mom & a friend for baby gifts. Next week will be better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh good - now that you are experienced you can come and finish my painting *LOL*

matter of fact thinking about it... bring the whole crew!!... I am sure I can find some more painting jobs around here ;-)