Saturday, December 23, 2006

Number 100!!


Today marks the 100th post on my blog! Oh my goodness! I guess I'm hooked on blogging! and it's all Jan's fault!! Until I'd seen her blog I didn't even know about blogging. How sad is that!? LOL :)

I took a photo yesterday of our cat, she was so not impressed with me! I took it while she was sleeping on our bed and let's just say the look she gave me when the flash went off was one of complete disgust! But it made a page and my photo of the day! LOL She's really not this angry looking, I just caught her at a bad time.

I'm excited about my parents arrival today... it will really feel like the holidays once they step through the door! For those of you who are expecting family & friends this weekend I hope that they have safe journeys to your homes. I saw the Denver airport situation on the news last night and I feel for those holiday travellers!

I don't know how much blogging I'll get done over the next few days... so in advance I'd like to wish all of my blogging friends all the very best for a joyous Christmas.

Merry Christmas Jan, Shell & Wendy! I'll be thinking of you :) ~hugs~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!!! It's great you're ready... you can relax and enjoy everything now!!!

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS IZZY! So glad to have met such wonderful friends through TLC and blogging!!

Have a wonderful time with your family - I know how special it is when they don't live near!

Wendy said...

Merry Christmas Izzy, who would have thought that a cigarette would nab me two great new friends Love y'all

Hugs from VA.