Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Work at home week


With the exception of yesterday (Monday) this week is a 'work at home' week for me. I've still got a lot of unpacking and holiday decorating and preparation to do. So I'm having a week at home!

The two layouts for the photo challenge are:
1) Morrin & Martina - these are friends from Samedan, Switzerland who are in Vancouver visiting for the holiday season.
2) The people in this photo are former colleagues of Dr. Beer. We attend music lectures together throughout the year and have an annual Christmas luncheon.

Well it's "off to work".... I plan to accomplish alot this week! Have a great week everyone and keep taking those daily photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you realise how hard it is to work from home? I do it every day - and it is so easy for 'other' things to get in the way. Like you notice all the little chores that need doing, and then of course there is the pull of creativity!

today I am letting the pull get me *LOL* .. be gone damn work ;-)