Hello everyone! Yes, I'm home safe and sound. I've had a fabulous trip, non stop travelling and over 300 photos to deal with. I have a lot to catch up on (over 900 emails/letter mail/phone messages/bills etc.) and will have lots to blog about over the next while so I'll keep this short.
- Flights - with the exception of a minor delay on the way home everything was fabulous! I love Lufthansa.
- Weather - very mild for February/March in Germany... some sunny days and some not so sunny days and few rainy days. No snow!
- Family/Friends - it was great to catch up and visit with the family and I met a lot of new people.
- Mileage - 1,948 Kilometres in the car travelling here there and everywhere!
- Sights, Sounds & Sips n' Savories - Wonderful sights! (more to follow with stories and photos) Sounds - lots of varieties of German music and I even went to a classical music concert! Sips n' Savories - went through the Rhon region and tasted some fabulous wine ;) I also enjoyed RauchBiere which is a smoked beer in the south. (mmm good!) The food was plentiful, rich and very delicious. Shall I mention the desserts! Oh my, they are heavenly.