Monday, April 23, 2007

April is almost over....


Graham and Trish arrived back in the UK safe and sound. It sounds as though their journey was quite good with the one exception of having to wait 1 hour at the luggage carousel for their bags. They are back to work today, poor souls, no time to recuperate from jet lag. I hope they take it steady this week. We'll be seeing them again later this summer :) and I'm looking forward to that!

The 23rd of April!! how did that happen? Can someone push the "slow down button" ? I need more time! We haven't even started to have a real spring yet and I feel like I'm still back in early March.

This weeks' to do list has been started and there are a few things that I'm deeming as "projects" since I know they won't get finished this week. "Spring Cleaning" will definitely take me some time as I'll be tackling jobs in between the work week.

I've got some "dates" with friends planned too. Dinner tonight and Wednesday with girlfriends then Saturday night DH & I are going out with Ann & Rob to the Cellar Jazz Club to celebrate Ann's birthday.
All in all it's going to be another busy week of work, chores, projects and socializing. Where's the "slow down button"? I think I'll have to activate it soon.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I know whatcha mean about the slow down button. I think the last time I saw it, it was right next to the money tree in the back yard.
LOL

Let me know if you find it, and I'll trade you for the Easy button!