Friday, April 27, 2007

Having a Scrappin' Day!

It's another rainy day in Vancouver ((sigh)) and a day off for me, so I'm meeting my friend Joanne and we're going to scrapbook from 10am to 6pm. Yippee! Some more me time! This seems to be one of my NY resolutions I'm keeping up with very well... me time, it's a good thing! I have about 10 more layouts to complete before my entire Germany album is done. I've enjoyed working on this project.

Saturday is my friend Ann's birthday and we're going to celebrate her big day with our DH's at the Cellar Jazz club. Three course dinner and live Jazz music all night long... should be a great night out. Of course this leads us to a major PJ party too! Ann and her DH live too far out to drive home afterwards so they crash at our place... it's fun as well as being safe and responsible.

Sunday is International Dance Day. So Ann and I are going to stroll down to Granville Island to see some of the free events and dancing that are taking place. A client of mine has a daughter who is a renowned choreographer and her troupe will be dancing at 1:30pm and 3:30pm so I'm going to try to catch at least one of the performances. Should be fun :)

Here is today's digital layout. Enjoy and have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love that page!!!!

Anonymous said...

love it - the word together.. is that different fonts you did? or was the word like that??