Friday, April 20, 2007

It's been a busy week

Work has been quite busy this week and I also have house guests until Saturday. My cousins from the UK are staying with us and we've been having a great time visiting the past couple of days. I'm off work today and we've got an action packed day ahead of us... it's called "The Whirlwind Tour" . Jan knows about those and my "A for Adventure" motto. Graham and Trish will get a taste of it today as we cram in the Capilano Suspension Bridge, Grouse Mountain, Stanley Park and the Aquarium... then we're going out for dinner.

Enjoy your Friday everyone! I'll update you on the day's adventures tomorrow :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*LOL* sounds familiar - everytime we have visitors we do the same - it is amazing what you can cram into a day!

Tourist overload!!