Wednesday, June 13, 2007

False Creek Photo

I had a great evening out with my friend JT tonight. We went for dinner at a Greek place first and then went shopping!! Yes... I did buy a new casual dress. It's perfect because I can roll it up and it doesn't wrinkle... it's perfect to pack for the holiday. JT scored big time at the shop too! Thanks for a great night JT! I had a blast.

While we were having dinner I mentioned to JT that I'd submitted one of my photos to Wayne's Weather Window on Global TV, it hasn't appeared yet on the nightly weather forecast but it might in the near future. So for JT (she asked) here's the photo I submitted to Global TV.
I'll let you know if it appears and if I win the weekly contest.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

This is a beautiful picture.

You are sure to win!!

Good Luck

Jan said...

What a beautiful picture! I'd love to have that hanging on a wall!