Friday, June 06, 2008

The Ducks are happy....



Yes it's yet another "beautiful day of Liquid Sunshine" here on the West Coast. ((Bugger))... and it's not going to improve over the weekend. It totally sucks! It's June for goodness sakes and it's only 10 Celsius... that's 50 Fahrenheit.... oooohh and we'll hit a whopping 13 Celsius or 56 Fahrenheit for the high today.... Can you tell I'm really annoyed with the weather? Cold, Rain, Wind.... I've had enough!!

Okay, 'nuff ranting! I'm really in quite a good mood, family is visiting over the weekend :) I'm going to the spa today for a facial, I have the day off! and I'm going to be scrapbooking too!

I had a lovely evening visting with my GF Jadranka last night. We tried a different place for dinner/drinks last night call "UnWined" . It was really nice, a huge selection of wines and the food was really tasty too! It's a keeper.

It's been a pretty busy week all round so I'm looking forward to the weekend to re-energize!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: