Thursday, June 12, 2008

In a nutshell...

It's been a busy few days so my poor blog has had to suffer.

We had a nice visit from Bodo (BIL) and Christopher (DN) last weekend. Bodo and some work mates were in a triathlon to raise money for ALS. The four of them raised $8,000 and they came first in their division for the triathlon! Way to go Bodo!


They ran 6K, cycled 12K and Kayaked 2K.

Here's the team!


Christopher played us a lovely little recital.

We went out for Sushi dinner one night.... Christopher didn't eat Sushi! he had Teriyaki Chicken instead... he's not as adventurous as I thought a 13 year old might be ;)

I went to a great crop at Lion's Bay... my first time at this event called Crop with a View and it really is a lovely hall with an amazing view.

I've been a social butterfly, visiting with my GF's and generally keeping myself busy. DH & I are heading over to Qualicum Beach on Saturday morning to visit my parents for the Father's Day Weekend. Here's a digi page of my dad from his 65th bday. Credits: Krystal Hartley from the Father's Collab Kit over at FaithSisters.


and on a final note... please send out healing thoughts and prayers to my friend SooZeeQue (Sue) I went to see her in hospital last night. She had a really terrible fall on Tuesday evening and had to have some surgery yesterday morning. It's going to be a very long recovery for her.

No comments: