Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm in Love!

I was at a class and a crop all day Saturday at Clipper Street. Deanna Hutchison was there for the event and Trisha Ladouceur taught an amazing class! Trisha is a Prima Donna for Prima and is on the DT for Tattered Angels. She's amazing! I used Tattered Angels Glimmer mist for the first time! I'm in love with this product!! We created a fabulous mini album! I glimmered, flocked, glazed, created and had such a great time making this build a book.
This was a plain white flower until I put some glimmer mist on it... how cool is that!
The class went from 11am - 2:30pm. Had a break for lunch and then back to crop from 4pm - midnight! Where Trisha let us create an amazing canvas make n' take! I cropped my merry little heart out!

On Sunday I went to Sue's place for a hostess appreciation event and we created the most adorable stationary set! Thanks Sue for the lovely lunch and a great time! I've already read my new Stampin' Up Catalogue twice... the wish list is growing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous things!

I need to do some classes when I get back.. I miss it! Have not scrapped for just me, in forever!

Kathy said...

I LOVE the Prima mini album! I wanted to take that class soooo badly! Lucky girl! Just beatiful!