Friday, November 21, 2008

Jaw Dropping....

... spectacular, emotional, breathe taking, and just plain old WOW! I heard Trio Nobilis yesterday, their music was just superb; with selections of Schubert, Haydn, Mercadante, Tchaikovsky and more.

These three men, Stephen Prutsman, an American, Ruggero Allifanchini, an Italian and Suren Bagratuni, an Armenian work so well together and all have very prestigious careers in music as a group and also as individual performers.

I just about fell off my chair when I read in the program that Ruggero Allifanchini, the violinist, was playing a violin know as the Fetzer, it was made in 1694 by Antonio Stradivari. Now that's cool! and the sound that this 314 year old instrument created was so sweet.
I'm off in a few hours for my weekend scrapbooking retreat! Yahoo! I'll have photos and more to post on Monday.... so for now.... Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sounds like you had a great time.

Have fun at the retreat and stay warm

Kathy said...

314 years old? WOW! Sounds like an amazing concert!