Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 9

It was a busy day yesterday. I did take a number of photos while running around, one in particular, the trunk of my car! it's full of poinsettias for today's luncheon with the Vancouver Women's Musical Society. It's the annual Christmas luncheon & concert today, being on the executive board I've had a few tasks to tend to in preparation for today.

I also took a few photos of some of my favorite decorations at home, snow globes & my ceramic snowman candy dish & the Christmas cacti are in bloom too!
and so... today I'm busy with the VWMS and then off to meet Ann & Helen for our Annual Christmas celebration at Spa Utopia & dinner afterwards! Ooh I can't wait!
Today's layout is a QP from Pat.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

You are one busy bee Izzy! Have a fabulous time at the spa today! Sounds absolutely devine!

Jo said...

that is a totally gorgeous digi lo Izzy!!!

Sue said...

Thats the prettiest car trunk I have ever seen :-)