Thursday, January 08, 2009

First swap of 2009

Over at the Scrapaholics I'm participating in a journaling card swap, the first swap of 2009! Since I have so much free time on my hands I thought I'd start working on the swap yesterday, it is due on the 18th of January after all.

I had a lovely time in my little scrap area, tunes going, trimmer zipping along, scissors snipping and I completed my swap! or should I say, I thought I'd completed my swap.

Little did I know, until this morning, that two other members managed to 'sneak' in.... so it's back to my scrappin' area today to make two more journaling cards... life's tough isn't it! LOL Kinda nice that my only worry today is having to make two more items for the swap.

Here's a sneak peek at the swap and my POTD for Jan.7th.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you...from a sneaker...

Jadranka said...

yah thanks from me, too... sneaker # 2. ha ha :)

Kathy said...

Oh poo! Now I'm wishing I joined too! Those look so great!