Monday, January 12, 2009

Simple Sunday

Just a few simple things happened on Sunday. I started out the day by finishing off my recent scrapbooking project, a "friends album" with photos of my Scrapaholic GF's from 2008. When you don't quite have the right colored card stock to match.... paint on the chipboard my friends... it works great!I SKYPED with mom & dad and got caught up on all the family news. Then Norbert took me to the grocery store to do some shopping... a simple task I know, but I haven't been shopping in three weeks! It was fun to wheel around and pick up a few things in the store...BTW I've gained a whole new perspective and respect for people in wheelchairs. Accessibility is not easy in this city for people in wheelchairs! Good thing that Norbert was there to help get the groceries.
After we got home I placed myself in front of the TV to watch the NFL football NFC & AFC Divisional games.... Super Bowl is coming on Feb. 1st!

and that was it.... scrapbooking, shopping and football... pretty simple, but oh so nice!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Glad you are doing well enough to get some projects done. I think its cool that you skyped. Tell me about it, is it easy? Is the picture clear, or does that depend on your connection?

Great to see you smiling and shopping!

Sue C said...

Man oh Man, isn't it great to get out? As much fun as it is to scrap and craft at home, one definitely needs to get out into the world!

You look great Izzy!

Kathy said...

Love your Friends album Izzy! Great colours! Can't wait to see it up close.