Monday, February 09, 2009

Splish Splash...

I managed to get into the pool last night! It was wonderful :)

Norbert and I had a bit of a learning curve getting me in and getting me out safely but we managed it. I plan to head down to pool often so each time will get easier as my strength improves and I can put more weight on the foot/leg. I did all my semi-weight bearing exercises in the pool (much easier under water) and then relaxed in the hot tub afterwards. Here's the POTD (sorry it's a bit blurred, DH didn't have his glasses on!) :) Happy Monday :)

3 comments:

Jan said...

that's great!!!! I'm sure you're enjoying every chance to get up and move. :)

bcgal00 Rae said...

Glad to hear you are getting stronger every day.

Sue C said...

Ahhh... water is great for exercising in. Glad to see you are in the pool!