Thursday, March 12, 2009

Flat Jo & Freddy Flamingo Hit the Beach!

Okay, we hit another beach.... what did you expect?! we did go to the Caribbean! LOL

Our last stop on the cruise before heading back to Miami Fl was Great Stirrup Cay, Bahamas. This island is privately owned by the cruise line and we had to tender off the ship to get to shore.

Complete relaxation! and fun of course!Our last evening on the ship we were busy packing our bags....OMG! how does one get all that free scrapbooking stuff into just one suitcase?!.... you don't!! you were smart enough to have brought along a second suitcase! LOL

Yup, both Diane and I had packed a second bag inside our larger suitcase on the trip down, we just knew that we'd have a heck of a lot more going home!

We also had another cocktail party that evening with the entire Crop n' Cruise group! A sneak peek of the cruise DVD (which I've ordered... party at my house when it arrives!) and we said our "Thank Yous & Good-byes" just in case we didn't see people in the morning.

It was sad, that the cruise was coming to an end.... but Diane, Pinky, Hayley, Izzy, Jo & Freddy still had two days in Miami!! More adventures to come :)

7 comments:

ScrappeeDiane said...

What a great beach that was. :o)

Anonymous said...

on this cold frosty morning.. yep I am jealous :-)

hayleycreates said...

I'm so jealous and I was even there!

Wendy said...

Looks like a Great Time was Had by ALL!!

Brenna said...

You're too funny Izzy...glad you had a great time

Jodi aka mojomama said...

Hiya Izzy!!! You and Diane both have great blogs!!! Miss you guys!!!

aka Jodi

Jo said...

LMAO! I am having such a totally great time, now I just wish I would tan!