Monday, March 16, 2009

Flat Jo & Freddy Flamingo - In Miami Baby!

We arrived safely back to Miami Fl. and spent a couple of days at Miami Beach before flying home. Freddy and Jo loved basking in the sun under the palm trees. Freddy naturally had to sip on a cool Corona while lounging around the pool on Saturday afternoon.
What else is a flamingo to do?! LOLSaturday night we went to an NBA game - Miami Heat vs. NY Knicks! Loads of fun and the last 5 minutes of the game were amazing.Sunday we went on a tour of Miami, first by mini bus and then a boat tour of Biscayne Bay. It was an easy way to see a lot of the city in a few hours.Flat Jo and Freddy Flamingo had a fabulous vacation.... I had the best time taking photos of this adventure to share with my friend Jo. I hope you enjoyed reading about our adventure... now all I have to do is scrapbook it! Happy Monday and have a great week!

6 comments:

Jo said...

Izzy, and million big thank yous! This has been the best vacation ever! I have never laughed so hard! You are a total doll for including flat Jo on your trip. Giant (((HUGS)))!!! I cant wait to see all of the scrap pages you are going to make from this trip!

Kathy said...

I cannot wait to see this scrapbook! Loved all your photos and adventures and I laughed which was the best part! What fun you all had! Hope you'll take me with Flat Jo next time, that is of course if she doesn't go as herself lol

p.s. thanks for signing my guest book, proof that you really do still come and visit me lol

ScrappeeDiane said...

Boo Hoo :o(

I dont' want the trip to end.

What a great adventure :o)

Susan said...

you know, I love those pics of flat Jo...if I didn't know any better, I'd swear Jo took the trip with you two. Can't wait to see the scrapbook!

Jan said...

WOW! I'm just catching up. Looks like you had a great time!!!! I can't wait to see your scrapbook pages too.

Jodi aka mojomama said...

And the adventures of Flat Jo come to an end :(
I LOVE your pic of MAgens Bay!!!

Jodi