Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tagged by Jan

I was tagged by my friend Jan. So here we go....
The tag how-to...

  • Go to the photos folder on your computer.
  • Go to the seventh folder of photos.
  • Go to the seventh photo.
  • Put the seventh photo on your blog along with a description.
  • Invite seven friends to join.

My friend Ann is going to just love this.... NOT!! This is a photo of us at a SuperBowl Party

I'm tagging the following 7 bloggie friends!

Diane, Jo, Susan F., Jodi, Kathy, Hayley, Rae

5 comments:

Jo said...

LOL! you gals sure know how to have fun!

Jodi aka mojomama said...

Lol-I am afeared to see what that photo will look like....off to check!!!!

Kathy said...

Thanks Izzy :) What a great pic of you two! Looks like you are having loads of fun!

hayleycreates said...

oh brother... I have no Idea what's in that folder, it will be fun to find out! Thanks Izzy!!!

PS.. I see "the Stare" on your side bar!!! Thanks!!!

Ann said...

This is my first response to Izzy's blog - the picture made me do it!
At least there is sunshine behind us in the photo. You should have seen us later in the day.... :)