Friday, April 03, 2009

Project 365 Photos

Finally downloaded photos from the camera so I can share my project 365's with you :)

I'm off to the Timberline Ranch Scrapbooking Retreat this afternoon hosted by my friend Diane. AAAhhhh a weekend scrapbooking with friends.... I can't wait to hit the road.

March 22 - started working on my Flat Jo mini album at the Scrapaholics crop
March 23 - a touch of Spring to brighten up the house March 24 - Kashi perched on Norbert's lap (her favorite place to be!)
March 25 - added "more" ribbons to my ribbon holder.... as if I "need" more! LOLMarch 26 - it's really worthless - keep one for yourself, they'll be out of circulation in the future.March 27th - Belgian Beer!! met my friend Jadranka at Stellas for dinner and we enjoyed several of these ;)
March 28 - candle light dinner at Ann & Rob's place - marking Earth Hour!March 29 - love this design on an old Russian plate.... I think mom needs to embroider this.March 30 - Received a RAK in the mail :) Thanks DeanneMarch 31- received this beautiful card in the mail from my friend Jo S., she moved to Westbank... I miss her too!Happy Friday and have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing, have a great weekend! OH Happy Spring! LOL

Jan said...

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!! I hope you get lots done!!

Jadranka said...

great stuff izzy, hope you are having a FAB time at Timberline...! :)