Wednesday, July 15, 2009

the past week...

My friend Ann came over last night, we went for a stroll, had dinner then watched a movie. We had a great night! Ann tells me "hey, you're behind on your blog". Yup, she's right, I've been lax this past week. I've been busy with work things and then DH & I went to Qualicum Beach for the weekend... I hit the ground running again at 5:30am on Monday.... so blogging moved waaaaay down the priority list for me :)

Mini update and a slide show too!

July 8th - work, met my Scrapaholic friends for our monthly meeting in the evening.
July 9th - work, did laundry, tidied apartment, packed for trip to QB.
July 10th - had a wonderful time with my friend Diane 'round about town & lunch too, grabbed gear, picked up DH, made the 5:20pm ferry.
July 11th - enjoyed QB!!! and BBQ'd too!
July 12th - enjoyed QB!!! and made our way home on the 5:20 ferry back to Vancouver.
July 13th - VWMS Executive meeting, work, laundry
July 14th - work, evening with Ann.

there you have it... the mini update for the past week.

1 comment:

ScrappeeDiane said...

I love your slide show. What a great week. TFS