Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Glimpses of Germany

I'm back! and had a wonderful holiday in Germany. I'm still adjusting to the time zones... it's 1:30pm in Germany, I feel like I should be gallivanting around and drinking beer! I'll have a couple more days of jet lag and wonky sleep patterns before I'm back to normal.

Here are a few photos of Germany. I'll be sorting through and printing out my photos later this week, I'll have a few scrapbook projects to work on! and I'll catch you up on on the happenings.


Grossenaspe - Garten Zauber

Lars and I picked mushrooms in the forest... yummy!

Ellerhoop - the garden house at the Arboretum

Kronen Brauhaus (Brewery) established in 1485 - great tour and museum!

Bahnhof Uelzen (Train Station) - it's done in Hundertwasser Architectural Style

View of Luneburg

Louis turns one!!

Rathaus - Teterow

Ahrenshoop

Zingst Strand (Beach)

Schwerin

Churches, Catherdrals Oh My!

Regional Wines

What's wine without cheese!

Regional Beers

Family

Thousands of flowers at the garden show.

Schwerin Schloss ( and many others too!)

Funky and unique things too. I want this door handle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Iris

laterg8r said...

welcome back, missed ya! can't wait to hear more about your trip. very cool door handle :D

ScrappeeDiane said...

Welcome home, what great photos, I can't wait to hear the stories behind them. Love that door handle, I want one too.

Sue C said...

Welcome back - love the photos you posted, can't wait to hear about your trip!