Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another fabulous weekend

The BC Crop for Kids was a blast! The Scrapaholics simply rocked the weekend, it was amazing.

We laughed our buns off, scrapbooked til our fingers bled (NEVER!), giggled and generally had an awesome time.

Mary & Sandra were thrilled with the donation our group presented at the tropical themed crop. Thanks Scrapaholics for all your hard work and support.

Carrie was the big grand prize winner on Saturday night... lucky girl won a BigShot! WTG Carrie :)

Jo & I had a really fun time teaching our class (even though it was really early on Sunday morning!) Thanks Hayley for all your help TA'ing! We had a blast :)

Jo & I ended our weekend on a "sweet note", we won the last 50/50 draw on Sunday!

So thanks & congrats to all my Scrapaholic table mates, the weekend ROCKED!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Looks and sounds like ya'll had a ton of fun!! Post your projects we wanna see!

laterg8r said...

it super rocked - i already have my room booked for next year :D

Anonymous said...

Me too :-) It was a blast and I really enjoyed the class that you and Jo put on.
Iris

Jo said...

it was a whole lot of fun ... can't wait till next year!

Jadranka said...

good times! loved the class those are some beautiful cards.
:)

Kathy said...

A super great time indeed! Especially giggling in the middle of the night! ;)

Jan said...

Hey there! Been a while. I've been so bad about blogging. Hope you're doing well!! My hubby is in Ottawa this week for work. Not close to you, but closer to you than I am. LOL!! Made me think of you. Miss you!!!!

laterg8r said...

ps - leaving you something on my blog today :D