Friday, April 23, 2010

State of Flux

"State of Flux" - noun: a state of uncertainty about what should be done. 
That's where I'm at right now with this scrapbook layout - a state of flux!  The page is important to me and I want to get the title and journaling right, but I've been struggling with this for a couple of weeks now.  I've done the layout and I'm happy with the way it turned out, but I'm stuck for a title.  The photograph is of my great grandparents, so the general information about the photo, names, date, place etc. will go on the journaling - but a title? I'm stumped.  Any suggestions?  

7 comments:

laterg8r said...

you could use their first names as the title. lovely LO, saw it was your avatar :D

see ya tomorrow :D

Jo said...

Mr & Mrs ____ ... I find when doing heritage albums that i don't use a lot of titles ... I might use a label holder and put their names in ... but it is really hard to title some of the older photos ... good luck with it and it is looking gorgeous so far.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Jo - it is a beautiful layout and doesn't really need a title....if you really feel like it is missing something maybe use the year the photo was taken.
Iris

Sue said...

Is it a wedding picture? Maybe just put the date and then the details in a hidden journal tag?

Unknown said...

how about 'MY BEGINNINGS' or something along that line. let me know what/if you come up with anything.

Jadranka said...

hi izzy ! ok don't laugh but i was thinking of something like "Very Grand, Truly Great" or "Love is Grand", or for something completely different "I Got You Babe" :)(or something romantic/modern to offset the history/era/timeframe of the photo)
such a beautiful traditional photo and lovely LO
:)

Linda@CraftaholicsAnonymous said...

Izzy,
Great layout! Very nicely done! Thanks for joining the Craftaholics Anonymous Support Group! I had fun stopping by and checking out your craftiness!
Linda