Saturday, July 31, 2010

Croquet, Anyone?

Ann and Rob came to Kelowna for a visit and we had a great time with them.  One of the highlights was our croquet games.  I've never laughed so hard in my entire life!  Rob is a "pro" when it comes to croquet, and he's quite cheeky too! 

Imagine, playing while holding a cool bevvie in your right hand and swinging the mallet with your left hand. Rob has a wicked one arm swing.... me.... not so wicked...I blamed the uneven grass for my terrible and pitiful shots. LOL  The second game Ann made Rob play the entire game single handed and he still managed to wipe us out!

We had a blast and needless to say, with the exception of Rob, I think the rest of us managed to "croquet" our toes with the mallet more than the bloody croquet balls! Ouch! I know DH had a bruised toe for a few days.

1 comment:

laterg8r said...

looks like a hoot, love it :D