Wednesday, March 16, 2011

010010 = Lucky Number

Last Friday night I went to a modern dance event at the Play House with my friend Marnie.  She invited me to Wen Wei Dance and Beijing Modern Dance Company's performance of "Under the Skin". Which was totally amazing!!

The event was hosted by Dance House and they were selling raffle tickets for their fundraiser.  

Marnie bought tickets with the #5 in it...her lucky number.  I took whatever was dealt to me.... well I got a call at lunch yesterday from Dance House to inform me I had won! and seriously, 010010 was my ticket number! so I guess zero's and one's are lucky for me.

What did I win? A Dance Night in Portland Oregon! two tickets to Barrack Marshall's, Monger on May 17th at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall  , I'll be staying at the Paramount Hotel.


I love Portland, I was last there with my friend Ann in November 2009 for a  shopping weekend and we had a blast! I'm so excited, I could just burst!

3 comments:

Jo said...

you are always so lucky! This little prize sounds amazing ... i know you will enjoy it!!!

ScrappeeDiane said...

I'm so happy for you, that is awesome.

Sue C said...

Ah, a sweet soul with great karma- congratulations!