I am well ahead of the game this year....seriously, if you think I was organized in past years, this years' organizational skills will make your head spin!
- The parcel to Germany was shipped on October 24th :)
- I have the shopping all done for the parcels to be shipped to Halifax and Kelowna. Those will go in the mail on Monday.
- I have made 60.... yes 60! Christmas cards, the mailing labels are done and I just have to write in the cards, stamp them and send them off. They'll be in the mail box on December 1st!
- Stocking stuffers for my parents.... well on the way to being almost finished.
- The gifts for DH...done! yes sweetie, I'm finished shopping for you....how are you making out with your shopping? LOL
- The ferry reservations to Vancouver Island have been made.
- The holiday menu is prepared (mom and I are splitting the grocery list).
- The holiday decorating will take place on December 2nd.
- Holiday baking....that will happen on a continuous basis during December...I have to spread this out, otherwise all the goodies will be baked and eaten before the holidays even start!
The social calendar for December is filling up nicely, my annual traditions will carry on (watch my blog for updates and photos of the seasonal fun). Hey Ann! check the calendar so we can book our peanut brittle night!!
I'm on a roll baby! How are your holiday preparations going?
Here's a vintage tag for you all :)