Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fun times

I had a great weekend at Timberline Ranch with my girlfriends.  I managed to get a whole lot of stuff done! and it was a lucky weekend for Penn and I... we won the 50/50 draw three times! once a day for three days.... woo hoo! I bought a lotto max ticket when I got home, you never know I might win 50 millions dollars!
The girls worked feverishly on their projects/cards and we had some great laughs too, despite the fact that both Kathy and Diane were in pain, they both had root canals just before the retreat, I think the drugs helped!

I'm off to Circle Craft today with Diane.... getting a jump on the holiday spirit and hopefully will find some stocking stuffers too ;)
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Have fun at Circle Craft ... I'm off to a fair tommorrow!