Friday, December 02, 2011

December Festivities Kick Off!

December 1st was a fabulous day!  Diane and I met on our lunch break and exchanged our "fun gifts" for the season. I gave her a jingle bell elf basket with some xmas themed bath things.... that elf jingled all the way home in her truck! LOL And Diane gave me some festive PJ's and penguin socks.... love them! Thanks Diane


Then at 12/1/2011 3:51 PM I received an email from Yolanda at Tiny Seed:



I won a prize!!! here's what Yolanda wrote :)

Hi Izzy,
 
Please be advised that you are one of two winners who have won our "Shop with Us to win a Fabulous Prize" contest.  The prize includes a Lush 8x8 Red Flocked Album by MME and a collection of Hot Chocolate by Fancy Pants.  Congratulations!!  Since the "Square Stickers" is sold out, we will give you a sample of assorted Maya Road's mini chipboards.  Hope you like it.

Like it? I will love it!!! Thanks Yolanda!  woo hoo :)

After work, Ann and I got together for our annual December 1st kick of and went to the Christmas Market.... we had a blast! drinking Feuerzangenbowle, basically it's mulled wine with rum! we rode the carousel, shopped and afterwards we had dinner and exchanged our fun gift.  I gave Ann a glass xmas tree wine bottle stopper and she gave me a mini LED USB xmas tree that you plug into the computer! LOL  Love it.








Let the December festivities begin!



1 comment:

ScrappeeDiane said...

What a great day you had kicking off the month of December. Thanks again for my basket of goodies. My elf makes me smile, I have put him at the top of the stairs so that I can smile alot.