Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope you've all enjoyed the holiday season! I wish you all the very best for a healthy and happy 2012!

I think my New year celebration actually was kicked off on Friday Dec. 30th, I spent the evening with my girlfriends and we had a blast!  We laughed so hard and actually managed to get some scrapbooking done, even with the martini's and wine flowing.  Thanks Sue for hosting a girls night out! and thanks Diane, Jo and Kathy... I had an amazing time!
The Three Banditas!

Dinner! yummy Crab Mac n' Cheese!

Cheers!

It had to be funny!

No one can drink us under the table, we're already there!

The Infamous Lemon Meringue Martini OMG! it's to die for!


DH and I rung in the New Year at Ceilis's Irish Pub - good food, great friends, laughter and live music.

Penny, DH and I

Say Cheese!


Happy New Year!!

Rick and Norbert (Penn is hiding)



2 comments:

Jo said...

damn those lemon meringue martini's ...

Sue said...

Double dam them....can't wait to see Kathy's comment LOL