Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This n' That


Cool new bag - my friend Carol went to Singapore for the holidays - look at this cool new bag she brought back for me!  I love the ribbon flowers on it!





Working downtown is dangerous to the wallet- whenever it is sunny out, I go for a walk on my lunch hour ( I take lunch to work usually and eat at my desk after my walk)  The only down side is that I've been "window shopping" for weeks - seeing all sorts of wonderful things and everywhere I look there's a SALE sign.  I've done well so far, I haven't broken down, until yesterday! I broke down and went into Chintz and Company - it's one of my favorite shops in Yaletown - and I wandered to my favorite section downstairs - I bought the most amazing ribbons! There should be a danger sign at the top of the stairs! 





5 comments:

Jo said...

OMG! those ribbons are gorgeous!!! and that bag .... to die for!!!

Sue C said...

What a beautiful bag! I can't wait to see what you do with the ribbons.

ScrappeeDiane said...

Love the bag and the ribbons. I might have to visit Chintz & Co after work one day. Those ribbons are gorgeous, I love them.

Kathy said...

Ohhhhh! What a gorgeous bag! And those ribbons....to die for!

laterg8r said...

awesome bag and divine ribbons :D