Friday, April 13, 2012

7 More Sleeps!

Jo and I have been busy helping Sue prepare for the Rosemary Heights Scrapbooking Retreat.... it's only 7 more sleeps away and I'm very excited.... scrapbooking with my friends starting at 11:00am on Friday April 20th and finishing on Sunday at 5:00pm April 22nd.  I've got lots planned to work on, just have to sort/kit and pack all the gear after this Sunday.

I've got some sneek peeks .... of course I can't show you everything! that would ruin the surprise!!


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Ohhhh! LOVE the beautiful flowers! Can't wait to see what you busy bees have been working on! I'm going to pack this weekend. Can't wait! So looking forward to this!

Jo said...

It has been so much fun helping Sue! I cant wait to chill and relax and just have fun!

Sue said...

First off..LOVE the new blog header!!! So cool and Euro!!
Thanks sooo much for all your help!! I feel like I may actually be on top of things..now it's just a load of packing and cutting and prepping paper kits! LOL

Thank you SO much for all your help!!! Luv my dolls...