Friday, June 22, 2012

Only Two Weeks Left! and Euro 2012

Two weeks today I'll be in Germany! time is flying by and I've got a full calendar over the next two weeks - lots of visits with friends to get in before I go and another long weekend trip away for Canada Day with the Mennies to Valdes.

My long list of "to do's" is slowly dwindling down to a modest handful, I'm sure I'll be adding to the list as my departure draws closer, for now though, I think I have it under control!

In the midst of everything going on, excitement mounts in the house as Germany advances to the Semi-Finals today of the Euro 2012!!! Germany beat Greece 4 - 2
So now the big question is - will England beat Italy on Sunday in their quarter final match?  Whoever wins the match on Sunday will play Germany in the Semi-Final on Thursday June 28th.  If it's an England vs. Germany match up - our house will be in an uproar, there might even be some fisticuffs :) LOL  Either way - I think I'm pretty good.







2 comments:

Jo said...

I'm hoping for England ... Your house should be interesting should England advance!

ScrappeeDiane said...

That is a rough situation but at the end you will still have a team to cheer for.