Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Technology Dependent

Hi, my name is Izzy and I am Technology Dependent! LOL

I thought I'd lost my right arm yesterday.... on Monday evening I plugged in my phone to charge and sometime between 11pm Monday and 5am Tuesday my phone bit the dust and went to technology heaven.

I tried everything to give it life, but sadly I couldn't bring her back to life, even the techs at Telus couldn't revive her. 

So after a painful day without my beloved BB I went to Telus after work and had to get a new phone.  I'm happy with the new phone but sadly because my old phone had no life I wasn't able to get all my data transferred.... thank god for back ups! I had just backed up the old phone on Friday morning, so I have some stuff to transfer today.  The sad news is that most of my contact list and calendar didn't move over either, so I'll be painstakingly adding things in manually.  I even lost all my BB Travel reservations :(

So wish me luck with the new phone, it's pretty cool but there's some new stuff to learn, we'll be spending a great deal of time hand in hand over the next few days whilst I get her up to speed and updated :)

No comments: