Thursday, December 05, 2013

Certainly feeling festive!

We're home from New York City!  Ann and I had the most amazing 5 days in NYC and it has filled me tremendously with holiday joy and spirit!  NYC certainly is festive at this time of year and everything looked so wonderful!

We had amazing weather and saw so much in such a short time.  We have walked the entire city, our feet were aching at the end of each day :)

The people of New York are so friendly!  We spoke to so many people, had strangers help us out and everyone was in a great mood and wishing us Happy Holidays.  Also, I think everyone that works in retail/hotel/service/restaurant industry in the city must take a Customer Service 101 course.... because the service in NYC was amazing!

Here are a few collages showing the Festive side of NYC - I downloaded over 800 pictures and still have to get Ann's photos from her camera and download the ones from my phone.... it's going to take me a couple of days to sort through it all.... I promise to post more collages and photos!

So for now.... here is some  festive feeling from NYC .


 
 

1 comment:

Jo said...

omg, i am so happy for you!!! it looks like an amazing trip!!! cant wait to see more!