Friday, January 10, 2014

Reconnected

I had a visit with my friend Shell, it was a wonderful couple of hours and so much fun to catch up with her. 

Shell and I go back to the old TLC days.... it's been 9 years since we've seen each other! OMG I can't believe how quickly the time has passed by.  9 years is a bit too long of a gap, so I will try to visit her in California (seriously, Shell! I will!)

Shell also brought me "a present".... okay, not just a single present but a "chit load" of presents! see those two boxes on the table in the photo?..... uh uh... full of scrapbooking and card making gear! I was stunned and so thrilled.  Shell, you're such a sweetheart, thanks so much of thinking of me and hauling all those goodies in your suitcase.



3 comments:

Jo said...

Your Shell is a real sweetheart!!! I am glad you got the chance for a face to face!!!

Shell said...

it was a great couple of hours - and seriously I can still not believe it has been 9 years!

So glad you liked the goodies - it was my pleasure!!

Kathy said...

Ahhh! Great pic!