Saturday, December 20, 2014

A wee bit busy.....

 I've been thinking about my poor neglected blog :( you know life is busy for me when I don't post on the blog... and a wee bit busy is an understatement!  How on earth did 5 weeks fly by without me writing a single post?  Bad me!  Well here's an update and some photos to keep you amused for a short time and I'll try to get things posted in a more timely manner again in the New Year.

We had a great visit with Katharina in November - as you can probably tell from the photos in previous posts.  After her departure I hit the ground running with preparations for the holiday season and work has ramped up quite a lot too, always happens when the year is drawing to a close, that mad rush from clients to get it all finished before December 24th!  Crazy people!

Here are few snippets and photo collages to tell you about the past 5 weeks!

Katharina left on the 13th of November.... November 14th I went to Dance House with my friends.  We saw L-E-V perform, an Israeli dance group and the piece was amazing!
During the week of Nov.16 I enjoyed two visits to Hycroft Christmas Fair!

 The week of Nov. 24 was busy with more social activities, a quick overnight visit to mum and dad's and Christopher's Birthday celebration.
The week of Dec. 1st - this was very busy!!!
On December 1st Ann & Diane and I kicked off the holiday season with a festive drink, a fun gift exchange, dinner at the Cat's Social House and then we went to see "A Twisted Christmas" a fun play at the theatre.
The VWMS had it's Christmas concert and luncheon on Dec. 3rd
Diane and I got together for a fun evening on Dec. 4th
Then DH and I went up to Whistler with Ann and Rob on Dec. 5th until Dec.7th for a really fun weekend!
Week of Dec.8th was filled with all sorts of holiday luncheons, baking, school and the annual Bitches Christmas party!

The German class went to the market, here I am with my classmate Iris!
And this past week.....
Sunday - Read my German Christmas story at the market

At the market with DH
Monday - Gift exchange with Elvino, Michael and Diane and we made nuts n' bolts!

Made Peanut Brittle with Ann Tuesday night

went for a Pedicure with Soozeeque on Wednesday afternoon


Drink with the boys at Bimini's Wednesday night after school
 
Spa night with Helen and Ann on Thursday

Got low lights done on Friday afternoon
 
 
So far that's it.... a few snippets I think are missing but that's okay.... you get the idea, life is a wee bit busy!







1 comment:

Jo said...

love the hair!!! glad you are having such a busy festive time!!!