Friday, February 20, 2015

Walk, Work, Fun!

Last Sunday Diane and I walked up the Coquitlam Crunch, 2.2 kilometers UP and then 2.2 kilometers Down... that was the easy part!  It was a stunning day, lots of folks out and about enjoying the sunshine, we even saw a few hummingbirds!  

The first part of the crunch takes you up 437 steps, that's equal to 41 flights of stairs, then you follow the trail up the rest of the way.  The views are absolutely amazing too!


I synced my FitBit (pedometre) on Monday and earned another lifetime badge!  I have walked the entire length of Italy! 736 miles....
Ingrid arrives from Germany this week, so excited! some busy days ahead, but it's all good!


All is well at the Papke-Wood house, busy at work, busy with social stuff, I am busy working with the VWMS on it's annual fundraising event, going to concerts and generally watching winter whiz by! and thank goodness we've had such a mild winter here on the west coast.  I feel for the east coast... all that snow and freezing rain.... icky!



No comments: