Thursday, August 17, 2006

Bi-Scrapual


What the heck is that! I'm not sure if it's a real term but a friend said it and I liked it! Basically it's a term we're using for those of us who digital scrapbook and paper scrapbook our memories.

I started digital scrapbooking in May this year and have been hooked ever since. I've created 12 digital albums and close to 100 pages! There are so many positives in this digital scrapbooking world.

I'm excited that I'm catching up with my scrapbook memories, digiscrapping is so fast! I also love the fact that it's quiet and clean! LOL I'm such an early bird that I can start scrapping at 5am and my dh won't hear the paper trimmer, the eyelet setter or the frustrated outbursts! and I don't have to clear off the dining room table each time I scrapbook!

Don't get me wrong... I still love my paper scrapbooks too! and I plan to get out all the gear and make a huge mess in the dining room once winter sets in. I'll be scrapbooking our summer memories and making a start on the Christmas cards and other scrapbooking gifts I plan to make.

I still like to get that hands on feeling... but for the time being while the summer is here I'm digiscrapping all the photos that I'm so far behind on! and am thrilled to be catching up and creating great pages & albums.

Happy Scrappin' :)

No comments: