Friday, August 18, 2006

TGIF


Another glorious sunny day is upon us this morning and I have a day off! Woo hoo. I've got a few 'chores' to attend to ((sigh)), don't you just hate those niggly "must do things" like laundry and grocery shopping? Once the chores are done I'm off to enjoy the sunshine.. I think I'll head to the park with a good book, some snacks and my comfy chair... oh and I can't forget the sunblock!

DH made reservations yesterday for our "anniversary evening out" at Frederico's Supper Club so we'll be dining & dancing the night away. I can't wait... now what to wear? Must have comfy shoes! I tend to pick the shoes first and then the outfit! Silly isn't it, but I swear if my feet hurt I'm miserable and that just won't do, especially on Saturday night!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

No comments: