Thursday, August 24, 2006

Spoilt Rotten


I'm celebrating my birthday today! I'm so very fortunate to have such a loving husband & family and fantastic friends!

The gift from my parents arrived in the post on Tuesday... a 2 yr subscription to Canadian Scrapbooker magazine! woo hoo! I'm relishing each page of the magazine and will read & re-read it from cover to cover.

Last night my girlfriends Ann & Jadranka wined and dined me at one of our local restaurants. We enjoyed a great meal on the patio over looking the water with a view of the city. It was a gorgeous night out! We returned to my place for post dinner drinks and some great laughs.
JT & Ann... thanks for your beautiful gifts and the gift of wonderful friendship... I had a wonderful evening.

When we arrived home my darling husband had placed a gift on the dining room table for me, yes I did get to open it early! I'm worse than a kid when it comes to opening presents! I'm now the proud owner of a digital camera!

I've been reluctant to buy a digital camera for myself. I enjoy the challenges of my SLR and taking the time to set up those perfect shots... after all I did take the time to take photography lessons to learn how to do it! But now with this "oh so cute" little digital I can just put it in my purse and take those spontaneous fun shots while I'm on the go without hauling the large camera and all the gear I have to go with it. It's great to have options!

We're off work today and are planning to join our visiting family from Kelowna and enjoy a day of adventures and another evening meal out.

I think I'll have to go to workout next week ;)

3 comments:

SUFFOLKTLC said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY!!!

Welcome to the world of digital photography

SAY CHEESE

SUFFOLKTLC said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZZY!!

Say Cheese!!

jadranka said...

Hi Isabel it was great to share your b-day with you - glad you had a great time... !!!