Saturday, September 02, 2006

Busy Busy Bee!

"Start by doing what's necessary then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible" - St. Francis Ascici

This week has been very busy for me at work and I'm really happy that it's a long weekend! I juggled so many things this week that I was amazed even with myself at the amount of work that got done!

I did manage to enjoy a lovely evening on Tuesday with JT at the Vancouver Public Library... they hosted a free concert which featured a flautist from Switzerland and pianist from Toronto. It was wonderful and the flautist was amazing! Last night DH & I went to our favorite local Greek restaurant for dinner! Yippee no cooking! It's too hot to cook!

I've already been up for hours: preparing salads and doing chores so that we can relax and enjoy our weekend. I hate cooking/preparing meals in the heat so I get it out of the way while I sip on my morning java :)

The weather forecast is spectacular and we plan to take advantage of the last long weekend of summer. Today we are venturing out to Steveston, there's a festival going on from 11am - 4pm. And I'm sure that we'll be off to the beach for a BBQ Picnic tomorrow.

Happy Labour Day Weekend!

No comments: