Sunday, September 24, 2006

Where Did The Week Go?










It's Sunday! Where on earth did last week go? For that matter where did the summer go! It's officially Fall!

This week was full but I had a great time. Wednesday's concert at the Orpheum was wonderful. I went to hear a program called the Concerto Project. The CBC Radio Orchestra and 3 guest pianists played three amazing concertos. The concert was recorded by the CBC and will be broadcast at a later date. You can check out cbc.ca and click on CBC Radio Two to find out when it will be aired on the Sounds Like Canada program.

The dinner plans on Thursday evening with my girlfriend turned into a mini work party! JT is painting her apartment... if all has gone well she finished painting this weekend! I helped her with some painting and she ordered dinner in, one of my favorites Me n' Ed's Pizza! accompanied by a lovely Shiraz! Thanks JT!

I had some wonderful 'me time' at a scrapbook crop yesterday. We started at 11am and I lasted until 9pm. 10 hours of fun, food, laughs & scrapbooking! I was so thrilled with the amount of work I got done on my project.

No comments: