Sunday, October 01, 2006

Last Week in a Nutshell

Another week has whizzed on by and it was full with work & social activities. September was sent out in a flurry of activity for me.

Monday evening I enjoyed an evening at the pub with my friend Ann and we caught up with our news and watched the much anticipated NFL football game from New Orleans, LA. It was quite a sight to see the crowd back in the Superdome for the first time since Hurricane Katrina devistated the area. The Saints played their hearts out!

Tuesday evening we had a lovely dinner at Aqua Riva downtown with our friends Helen & Keith. Spectacular food and a fun evening for all. Keith left to go home to Scotland on Friday and we hope to seem him again when he returns later this month.

Wednesday afternoon I enjoyed a music lecture on J. S. Bach at the Vancouver Music Academy, I'm attending the entire series with friends and it should be quite the learning experience. I proceeded to conclude my glorious day by meeting my friend Jadranka at the spa! We had a great evening and were pampered!

Thursday was not quite as nice... I had a wisdom tooth pulled in the late afternoon! Aack! The actual extraction was no trouble it was the after effects that slowed me down. I was on a soft food diet for two days!

Friday as you can well imagine I didn't feel quite up to doing too much so I had an evening in.

Saturday was a productive Scrapbook Day! The weather was cloudy & cool so I continued to work on another Christmas project and am making great headway.

That's it my week in a nutshell.... or should I say in the nuthouse?! LOL :)

The calendar is full for the month of October already and my daytimer is filling with dates for November & December. Catch me if you can!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Other than the wisdom tooth... sounds like a nice week! : )