Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Winning the Holiday Gift Battle



I must say that this year things are going along splendidly! I'm almost done all my holiday shopping! The family in Germany were finished back in October :) and this past weekend I managed to knock off some more gifts and stocking stuffers!

Mom & I went to Circle Craft on Friday and had a fabulous time. It's an annual event for me and 'finally!' mom made it this year! (it's only taken her three years to finally get to the fair) LOL

Seriously though... this has got to be one of the best holiday shopping events in Vancouver.

We're flying off to Kelowna this Friday and I'll have the gifts wrapped and ready to take up there. and then it's just a matter of finding something for DH, finishing off a handmade gift and buying a few more stocking stuffers! woo hoo!!

No comments: