Friday, December 15, 2006

10 Days until Christmas!

Only 10 more days!! :0 I've still got some wrapping and baking to do and of course DH and I are going to pick up the tree and decorate it early next week. How are you doing with your holiday preparations?

I worked on my 'new' scrapbooking work area yesterday and will finish that off later today. I'm really pleased with it so far, but Man Alive! I've got more supplies than I know what to do with! LOL (Hopefully I'll get a photo when it's done too!)

This morning I have to go grocery shopping and get the laundry started! It's a priority thing with me... must eat... must have clean clothes... so the scrapbook area will have to wait for a few hours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Getting there! Still have to wrap presents. Almost all of my Christmas cards have gone out in the mail. Whew!