Friday, December 01, 2006

And so it begins....


The festive month is upon us! and that means 24 days until Christmas :) Shopping, planning, organizing, baking, wrapping, decorating and festive fun! It's going to be a busy month for everyone!

It's also the start of our scrapbook challenge. Wendy and I managed to get Jan & Shell to join in.... Shell was tougher to convince but she finally caved in! LOL

I kicked off the holiday festivities last night with my friend Ann. We met for dinner then went to the IMAX theatre to see Polar Express. Fun fun fun!!! and I love that movie :) Downtown Vancouver looks so festive with the holiday lights.... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Tonight is the first official party, my scrapbook club is meeting for dinner and having a Scrapbook Secret Santa gift exchange. Should be a great evening and I'm sure there will be a lot of scrapbooking gifts changing hands at the gift exchange. You can't go wrong with scrapbook supplies so everyone will get a nice gift!

Happy December Everyone!

No comments: