Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Goals not Resolutions



I don't generally make New Years resolutions - however I try to set some realistic goals for myself and for 2007 I've made the follow list.

1) Visit with family as often as possible (local and long distance)
2) Create more "ME" time (i'm too busy doing everything for everyone else I forget about me!)
3) Eat less of Mrs. Vicki's potato chips! LOL :)
4) Excercise more often (does running around like a chicken with your head cut off count as excercise?) LOL :)
5) Stay in touch with long distance friends

What would you like to accomplish in the next year?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I have on resolution this year:
I hope to get my business going in some sort of direction. I feel like I am lost and wandering.

And to get my scrap room in some sort of order.

Jan said...

Great list!! I want to keep in touch with friends better too. That's always a struggle these days with everyone's busy lives.