Monday, January 29, 2007

Nuts About Nivea




Ever find that perfect product that you just can't seem to get enough of!? Well that's me... I'm nuts about Nivea! I have everything from cleansers, toners, moisturizers, deodorant, shower gel and bath oil in the Nivea line. Some of the items are not available in Canada so I have them sent to me from Germany or I manage to find them at the european specialty shop (which is ridiculously expensive). So, I'm making my list and will be "Nivea shopping" while I'm Germany!

2 comments:

Jan said...

For me it's my face cleanser... it's called Cetaphil. The day I found it, was marvelous!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

you should ask me for some Nivea - sure it is cheaper than getting it shipped from Germany! But I see you are stocking up - when you run out - let me know!

Are you counting the sleeps yet until your trip??