Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Magda - Fondly Remembered

Yesterday we received the sad news that our friend Magda passed away. She had a wonderful and full life and quietly passed away at the age of 93. Her family has started a blog, for those of you who knew Magda and know the Jones family here is the link. Magda Kemeny Jones
I'm sure the family would love to hear from you, so feel free to post your messages on the blog.

This photo was taken in Brussels, Belgium during the time of Samara's wedding. We were busy that afternoon making up the seating plan for the reception.

Left to right: Eric Jones, Samara Jones, Magda Jones, Isabel



On a lighter note, the week is passing by quickly with still many things on the "TO DO" list before I leave on my holiday. All in all it's a busy time but I'm organized and ticking things off the list one by one.

1 comment:

Jan said...

I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend.

Good luck getting all of your "to do's" checked off before you leave!!